Premier Valley Bank & Yosemite Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Loan Doc Preparation II (Multiple Locations)
at Premier Valley Bank & Yosemite Bank
Premier Valley Bank and it's Divisions, Founders Community Bank and Yosemite Bank, are growing dynamic organizations with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Under general supervision, the Commercial Loan Document Specialist II is responsible for preparing documentation for Commercial/Agricultural loans, including but not limited to, asset-based, participated loans, SBA and other Specialty Lending Programs for all Heartland Banks, as well as lines of credit, letters of credit, renewals, modifications, and change in terms agreements for all Heartland Banks.
1. Reviews and interprets the loan requests, terms, conditions and related Borrower and Collateral documentation to accurately structure and document the loan to ensure adherence to requirements.
a. "Gatekeeper Function" - Verifies proper approvals to be either as stated in the Loan
Limits/Signature Authority Policy, or through a credit write-up and/or associated
2. Completes regulatory due diligence to validate information required for documentation; obtains and/or conducts a thorough review of corporate and collateral documentation, i.e., certificates of existence, flood determinations, appraisals, lien searches, title searches/commitment to check for accuracy, completeness and compliance with loan approval guidelines and internal policies.
a. Reviews any existing, related, loan and collateral documents in conjunction with the new
loan, to determine applicable cross-collateralization to ensure granting of security
interest and no limitation in maximum lien dollars .
3. Identifies all requirements to document the loan properly and completes the setup in the appropriate bank’s OnBase/Info Access imaging system, thereby creating a virtual system to provide Commercial Bankers with reporting/tracking information.
4. Interacts with Commercial Bankers, Portfolio Managers and Loan Assistants in regard to documentation content and loan closing deadlines.
5. Prepares loan documentation in Laser Pro in an accurate and timely manner as loan was approved.
a. Loan requests include Commercial/Agricultural loans, including but not limited to,
asset-based, participated loans, SBA and other Specialty Lending Programs, as well as
lines of credit, letters of credit, renewals, modifications, and change in terms agreements.
b. In addition, this individual will prepare loan agreements, including asset based loan
agreements, defining additional loan provisions, financial statement requirements and
affirmative and negative covenants, as detailed in the loan write-up/request.
6. Review the documentation to ensure they correctly describe the intended terms and conditions of the loan, and are in compliance with loan policies and procedures, and all state and federal regulations.
7. Confers with Loan Assistants, Portfolio Managers and Commercial Bankers, as necessary, for any pending items, corrections and/or revisions, as well as any updated loan information for the file.
8. Performs automated uploads and manually input non Laser Pro and participated commercial loans into the Bank’s Fiserv system.
9. Contributes to the development and training of Loan Documentation Specialists I.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Associate’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business.
2. 1-3 years of loan processing or other relevant experience.
3. Knowledge of Windows operating system, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
4. Knowledge of Laser Pro software, AS400, and Imaging Systems.
5. High attention to detail and accuracy.
6. Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
7. Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
8. Extensive knowledge and experience with loan documentation associated with Commercial/Agricultural loans, including SBA and other Specialty Lending Programs and participated loans.
9. Extensive knowledge of required entity documentation for various business entities (Corporations, LLC’s, Partnerships, etc.)
10. Knowledge of documentation required to secure the bank’s lien, including real estate.
11. Understanding of State and Federal regulations, compliance requirements, Heartland’s loan policies and procedures, including the Credit Underwriting/approval processes.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Relationship banking. It's the driving force behind everything we do. Our relationships are based on a mutual trust between banker and client, built over time. As a Premier Valley Bank customer, you'll never be treated as an account-we don't serve numbers, we serve people. And the personal service that you'll receive at Premier Valley Bank is a reflection of that philosophy.
You'll find that banking with Premier Valley Bank offers unique benefits, like business bankers who know your name and your business; loan approvals with local decisions that don't have to come from a centralized, out-of-town office; daily courier service, picking up deposits from your workplace. But the biggest advantage may be that we have a vested interest in your business and your community, in helping them both to thrive and grow. We are committed to your success.
Premier Valley Bank is a subsidiary of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., a multi-billion financial services company dedicated to the principles of community banking: Community involvement, an active board of directors, local presidents and local decision making.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will