Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Prologis is the leading owner, operator and developer of industrial logistics real estate across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We create value by developing and managing a world-class portfolio of high-quality logistics and distribution facilities, serving customers and investors as an integral part of the global supply chain.
Prologis is seeking an Accountant in our Denver, Colorado office.
- Prepares and enters journal entries into PeopleSoft accounting system in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Reconciles bank accounts (including multi-currency transactions when applicable)
- Prepares and monitors recurring debt principal and accrued interest payments in Deal module
- Understands and can apply accounting policy regarding rent leveling and above standard TIs
- Reviews lease set up and move outs in Yardi property management system
- Understands the functionality of Yardi transactions and comprehends the impact to the PeopleSoft general ledger
- Supports property managers and other business partners with transactions and inquiries
- Ad Hoc assignments as needed to support financial reporting requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a four-year college or university with the ability to apply relevant Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Exposure to basic excel and adept at learning new systems
- Ability to engage supervisor for guidance of workload prioritization
- Conscientious and detail-oriented to produce accurate financial data
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative manner
- Ability to learn and apply organizational traits for timely completion of assignments
- Customer service focus, both internal and external, with the ability to participate in two-way communication across all functional areas
Prologis offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options, including 401(k) with company match. All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time
The World’s Leader in Logistics Real Estate
Prologis provides efficient logistics real estate solutions to the world. In partnership with top manufacturing and distribution companies, we ensure timely delivery of the products that make modern life possible.