Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Treasury Data Analyst
Job Title:Financial Treasury Data Analyst
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
The successful candidate will work in a dynamic finance department to support cash management activities of Prologis. The candidate will learn and conduct daily cash management activities, including payments and global cash reporting, conducted by the corporate Treasury department. In addition, the candidate will help the department re-engineer global cash reporting and cash forecasting processes.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Assist with developing and maintaining cash forecasts
- Work collaboratively with teams around the world to deliver solutions that work and solve our real-world problems
- Assist in roll out of Tableau BI reporting Platform, AI Initiatives and other Data Analytics
- Analyze and interpret data from different sources and present recommendations for technical solutions and automation
- Create new reporting metrics and requirements through the use of dashboards and KPI’s, etc. (in Tableau) as defined by the corporate Treasury department
- Build knowledge about Treasury cash management operations
Tell us if you’re ready:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Data Analytics or IT
- 1-2 years of full-time or combined internship experience required in a data-focused role
- Demonstrated working experience with Business Intelligence tools (Tableau/BI), data management tools (SQL, Python) required
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills; Visio a plus
- Exceptional initiative and follow-through on projects
- Track record of successful project management capabilities and commitment to clearly setting and accomplishing project deliverables
- Build cooperative relationships with co-workers, managers and supervisors in a global team
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present your ideas clearly to decision-makers
- Please note, in addition to a background and drug screening, this role will also require a credit check for the selected candidate.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time
The World’s Leader in Logistics Real Estate
Prologis provides efficient logistics real estate solutions to the world. In partnership with top manufacturing and distribution companies, we ensure timely delivery of the products that make modern life possible.