Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Investment Services Fellowship
Job Title:Investment Services Fellowship
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Prologis’ Investment Services Fellowship program will expose motivated candidates to various aspects of the underwriting, due diligence and closing process for industrial real estate acquisitions, dispositions, financing and fund contributions. During this 12-16 week program, you will have an opportunity for hands-on learning experiences, on-the-job training as well as access to more formal training and the opportunity to network with real estate professionals within Prologis. This program will provide you with a solid foundation and preparedness for a successful beginning to your career in Commercial Real Estate and with the successful completion of the Prologis fellowship, you may be awarded an opportunity to join Prologis as a Full Time Analyst.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Utilize Argus Enterprise to create cash-flows and Microsoft Excel to evaluate investment yields, NPV, IRR and profitability of industrial real estate acquisitions and dispositions; Analyze and abstract leases.
- Assist in preparing investment memos summarizing potential acquisition and disposition opportunities for Investment Committee.
- Provide support to legal and investment officer during the contract negotiation process.
- Perform due diligence on building acquisitions. Review leases, and any building information provided and engage third party consultants and review reports and communicate any concerns.
- Set up wires for earnest money and purchase price money.
- Coordinate due diligence activities related to permanent loan financing's.
- Prepare, distribute, obtain signatures, and mediate discussions related to estoppel and SNDA's from customers.
- Ad hoc analysis, must be comfortable using and creating spreadsheets in excel.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Real Estate and Finance degrees preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Customer Service oriented with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high volume and fast paced environment, project management skills and detail oriented.
- Self-Starter and collaborative nature and team player.
- Passion for Real Estate!
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time
The World’s Leader in Logistics Real Estate
Prologis provides efficient logistics real estate solutions to the world. In partnership with top manufacturing and distribution companies, we ensure timely delivery of the products that make modern life possible.