Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Organizational Change Manager
Job Title:Organizational Change Manager
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
The Organizational Change Manager is responsible for creating, leading, and implementing deployment and change plans for projects/initiatives within specific business capabilities. This position will also partner closely with the Director of Functional Training and Functional Training Lead to develop comprehensive training plans that support the deployment of change and communication plans. The Organizational Change Manager will also establish and baseline key adoption metrics. This position is based in Denver and reports to the Director, Change Acceleration.
Here’s how to do that:
- Lead the implementation of organizational change initiatives including technology, process, and culture changes.
- Responsible for working with the COO and other senior business leaders to understand business issues, define opportunities, establish success metrics, develop the project approaches and implement complex, enterprise-wide transformation initiatives.
- Partner closely with COO and other senior business leaders to become deeply ingrained in the vision and roadmap for each assigned functional area
- Create effective organizational change management programs to drive business benefits
- Ensure the creation of cohesive, consistent, and comprehensive messaging and training materials by partnering with the functional training team
- Create and execute improvement plans adapted to the Prologis environment
- Mentor stakeholders and sponsors, work on initiatives independently, participate as a team member, and/or lead teams to successful project delivery and adoption
- Work in multiple functions across the world and build business knowledge and credibility quickly
- Lead readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Support the execution of plans by Change Managers, Functional Training Team, employee-facing managers, and business leaders
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
- Work with business leaders to develop and implement corrective actions on adoption gaps
- Integrate change management activities into overall master rollout plans
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Master’s degree or 10+ years of work experience
- 6+ years of organizational change, learning, organization design, communication, and/or talent management experience
- 3+ years in leadership roles
- Strong leadership skills, including a history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth in process improvement
- A history of mentoring and or teaching others to use organizational change, and/or learning methodologies at multiple levels in the organization
- Outstanding communication skills with audiences of all levels
- Ability to develop, measure, and leverage data-driven adoption and change metrics
- Ability to apply a structured change leadership approach and methodology for the people-side change caused by projects and change efforts
- Ability to develop a change leadership strategy based on a situational awareness of changes and the groups impacted
- Ability to identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns
- Ability to develop a set of actionable and targeted change leadership plans, including a communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, and resistance management plan
- Proactively takes lead in building and leveraging relationships internally and externally
- Very strong ability to communicate and present to senior and executive level management
- Willingness to travel 25% (during deployments, travel may be more extensive)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Global company experience preferred
- Real Estate experience preferred
- Technology experience preferred
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time
The World’s Leader in Logistics Real Estate
Prologis provides efficient logistics real estate solutions to the world. In partnership with top manufacturing and distribution companies, we ensure timely delivery of the products that make modern life possible.