Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Coordinator Audio Visual Hotel Services (Vail)
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Event Technology team by selling equipment and services for events of all sizes with a special focus on events under $5K in revenue. Complete sales order entries and other sales related activities. Provide general sales administration support as needed including order entry, opportunity management, billing, and customer follow-up. The Sales Coordinator is a developmental role for progression to a Sales Manager after one year. The position reports into a Sales Director or Director, Event Technology.
Key Job Responsibilities
Sales Support and Coordination
- Directly sell smaller events such as Banquet Event Order (BEO) bookings, exhibitors, affiliate business, and In-Conjunction-With (ICW) events, as determined appropriate by the Manager.
- Maximize revenue and adhere to event profit guidelines for all assigned business.
- Meet client needs through attending client meetings and responding to client concerns, questions and problems.
- Follow up with clients through final billing, thank you letters, post-event service evaluations and lead hand-offs.
- Effectively use PSAV tools and resources to respond to customer requests.
- Ensure CRM is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Minimum of a High School diploma; BS/BA is preferred or 1 years of sales/event experience
- Prior technology, sales, hospitality or event planning experience a plus
- Technical aptitude and proficiency with computer software and programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Competencies (by Core Values)
- Communicates Effectively
- Action Oriented
Team members must be able to meet the physical demands above in order to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed in a hotel/convention center environment with moderate exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members will use high-end audio visual equipment and electrical components, and will be exposed to heights via lifts and ladders. Team members may be asked to work in multiple hotel locations. Working times will include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based on an individual hotel or a representation of hotels in that city or area.
The above information on this description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.