Public Service Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Public Service Credit Union
* Perform testing within audits which include operational, financial, compliance, regulatory, process improvement as well as consultative services when needed.
* Assist in performing walkthroughs and testing of processes to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of key controls
* Help prepare draft audits reports that discuss findings and recommendations for improvements and submit to the Internal Audit Manager
* Attend scope meetings, kick-off meetings, status updates, and exit meetings with Senior Management
* Conduct audit report follow-up testing to determine if Management's corrective action places were implemented timely
* Assist External Auditors/Examiners as assigned.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge regarding auditing rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
* Attend local Institute of Internal Auditor (IIA) chapter meetings/events.
* Exhibit support for the organization’s goals, values, initiatives and cost control.
* Comply with the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and other compliance requests and requirements.
* Follow all safety and security guidelines to properly safeguard member and organization assets.
* Embrace ongoing education and learn/apply new skills and software applications.
* Regular attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job.
* Perform other job duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
* Solid understanding of internal control, risk and governance principles.
* Solid understanding of workflows and business processes with ability to identify solutions that effectively address business and control needs.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Strong relationship building and teamwork skills with ability to work
effectively and credibly with team members and business partners.
* Strong consultative, coaching and collaboration skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task effectively in a fast past environment.
* High responsiveness and flexibility to changing business priorities and tight deadlines.
* Proficient in MS Office.
* Ability to maintain confidences.
* Must possess and maintain a valid Colorado drivers' license and provide proof or insurance
Education or Formal Training:
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field is a plus. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certifications are a plus.
One to three years of experience as an auditor, preferably in a financial institution.
Working Environment/Physical Activities
High volume, fast-paced office/branch environment with heavy travel to branch
locations in the Denver Metro Area, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends. The job routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, copiers, fax machines and filing cabinets. The position requires manual dexterity, the ability to lift files and open filing cabinets. The position requires bending, stooping, or standing as necessary.
Pay Type: Salary
Min Hiring Rate: $54,000.00
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Internal Audit Lone Tree, Lone Tree, Colorado, United States of America
Please let us know where you saw this posting, thank you!!