Pueblo Community College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Instructor - Nurse Aid - PCCSW
at Pueblo Community College
The nurse aide program prepares students for other health profession programs that require previous health care experience. Acceptance into some nursing programs requires their students be a CNA.
From the Nurse Aid Chair:
- What are the degree requirements someone would have to fulfill to teach within the Nurse Aid program?
- What discipline? Nursing
- What level (AA, BA, MA, PHD, etc.)? LPN is the minimum for primary instructors
- Are there any certifications required to teach in the Nurse Aid program? None
- Are there any licenses required to teach in the Nurse Aid program? Current Colorado Nursing License (Unencumbered)
- Are there any other minimum qualifications an individual would need to instruct in the Nurse Aid program? At least one year of long-term care experience or caring for elderly and/or chronically ill.
- Is there any information you would like potential applicants to be aware of as they are considering submitting an application to instruct in the Nurse Aid program? No
- Other than minimum requirements, are there any other items that you would want to have submitted as part of an application packet for an instructor position (i.e. sample work, teaching plan, teaching philosophy, etc.) No