Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 19-27163
- This role will be responsible for building the SRE team and support for operation and product teams in the digital Transformation project including Cloud solution, Automation and monitoring systems.
- This position requires a high level of aptitude and understanding of new technology so that initiatives can be delivered on time.
- This role will have direct contact with multiple Digital Transformation product teams and spend 20-50% of the time assisting them.
- Leading infrastructure and automation efforts for Digital Transformation.
- Define infrastructure and system needs for DT role for SRE using best practices.
- Build automation using configuration management tools to seamlessly scale projects.
- Design and implement monitoring solutions for projects via automation.
- Collaborate with product teams for items related to SRE.
- Own the reporting and accountability of all eCommerce performance metrics.
- Build and enhance scalable application infrastructure focused on delivering world-class eCommerce capabilities.
- Define and deliver global application roadmaps and technology platforms.
- Manage the development and deployment of all release management features for the online systems.
- Maintain log centralization of numerous applications using Splunk.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in IT, Computer Science, business or related field.
- 3+ year of Coding in Python or Ruby.
- 2+ year Experience/ Exposure in AWS technology.
- 3+ years’ experience in business process and/or technology implementation.
- Configuration management tools for automation using tools like Chef, Puppet, and/or Ansible.
- Proven experience on scaling cloud-based application with main focus on automation.
- 2+ years’ experience at a Lead level or above delivering Web Capabilities preferably in an eCommerce environment.
- Current knowledge of evolution of tools to drive continuous integration, continuous delivery, release automation.
- Firm understanding of online applications and performance monitors such as Dynatrace, Splunk, Rigor, and Quantum.
- Python or Ruby Coding: 3 years (Preferred).
- AWS Technology: 2 years (Preferred).
- Business Process/Technology Implementation: 3 years (Preferred).
- IT Systems: 4 years (Preferred).
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.