Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 18-04981
- Experience designing and implementing secure, high performance Enterprise class networks.
- Multi-site, multi-data center national/regional LAN/WAN design.
- Implement, support, and maintain 24x7 support for network security & network equipment (Imperva, F5, Checkpoint, others).
- Perform daily maintenance on firewalls and other appliances to ensure security and optimal performance
- Enhance current security architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvement
- Participation in network design and architecture leveraging next-gen firewalls to minimize risk.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and administration of network firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, VPN technologies and other various security system hardware and software.
- Driving the analysis, design, and development of a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint
- Implement, support, and maintain security appliances in the Data Center.
- Serve as one of the highest levels of escalation for security related issues and make ongoing recommendations to improve security configurations and standards.
- Providing expert level security engineering knowledge and counsel to others
- Assists with internal audits of security compliance
- Developing, supporting, and communicating security system engineering policies, standards, guidelines and procedures and creating technical documentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enabling an innovative approach to system architecture standards which greatly increase the flexibility, scalability, and reliability of IT services at a lower cost.
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field and a minimum of 5 years hands-on experience with the specific technologies related to IT Security.
- Must have expert level knowledge of IPS/IDS, desktop/server vulnerability management, WAF(Imperva), Next-gen firewalls (CheckPoint, ASA) VPN etc.,.,
- High level of personal integrity, with the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and reflect appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- 5 or more years of experience designing solutions for large-scale data center environment
- 5 - 10 Years of strong experience in Firewall Design & configuration(Checkpoint & ASA).
- Proven track record designing, building, and maintaining highly available fault-tolerant systems
- Knowledge of datacenter technologies preferred (SaaS, Cloud, Global Load Balancing, etc)
- Strong experience with network fundamentals (DNS, DHCP, LAYER2/3 switching)
- Experience working with Switches/Routers preferred, BGP, STP, OTV
- Familiarity with SSAE 16, HIPPA, FNRA regulations and auditing procedures
- Certification such as SANS GIAC, CISM, CISA, or CISSP preferred.
Our client is a leading IT Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.