Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 19-17864
- Position oversees, inspects, and monitors contractual field work, which includes excavations, boring, placement of hand-holes, aerial strand and fiber cable installation, grounding, and monitoring restoration (sod, etc) of work areas per Telecommunication standards.
- Schedules work and inspection phases with Market Vendor contractor(s), superintendent and agency personnel.
- Advises contractors of violations and recommends adjustments to work operations
- Maintains project notes, which include daily diaries, etc.
- Validates as-built and project closeout documentation to confirm any red-line changes have been incorporated into the final design and that all project completion requirements are met.
- Validates, in conjunction with local engineering, that invoiced unit quantities align with construction activities in the field.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the telecommunications industry experience in the construction field with specific focus on fiber optic network deployment (i.e. fiber technician, inspector).
- Preference for candidates with outside plant engineering and fiber optic network construction experience. Detailed knowledge of construction work print interpretation and municipal permit application review required.
- Must have experience communicating and working with General Contractors (GC) (i.e. communicating with GC where they are at in the project, timeline, etc.).
- Preferred candidate will have working knowledge of 3GIS, Google Earth or other industry standard geospatial applications. General computer application skills required (MSOffice applications, Adobe, GSuite, etc).
- Must meet Client Background Check requirements as set forth in the Outside Plant Services Agreement between Supplier and Client.
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver's license with a satisfactory driving record
- Must follow established safety practices and guidelines.
- Must adhere to strict regulations and procedures for the security of Client property.
- Must provide late model vehicle in good condition and outfitted with hand tools and safety equipment to perform specific tasks. Vehicle should be branded with "Contractor for Client" signage.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.