Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 19-26044
- Analyze and report on operational metrics of units sold by vendor and by access type / technology in partnership with the Access Management Team
- Participate in quarterly business reviews with key suppliers to communicate feedback on metrics and overall support
- Collaborate with Product Leaders, Sales Leaders, and clients to identify future product opportunities that require Off-Net access
- Develop initiatives to improve sales velocity of products that use various Off-Net access services
- Identify, document, and drive product requirements for all Off-Net access product line to ensure the products meet Client needs
- Partner with Product Development and Process Engineering to ensure process flows are operational, efficient and documented accurately for each access method
- Support Off-Net Access product launches and enhancements of products across Spectrum Enterprise service and application portfolio, including working cross-functionally with Engineering, Marketing and Operations groups
- Three or more years of product management or development experience
- Three or more years of related industry experience (Cable, Telecommunications, Software/Online Services)
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Product Management or Product Development Experience
- Ability to understand complex and technical concepts and translate them into simplified product attributes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive, high-pressure environment
- Aptitude to understand and grow technical knowledge in the areas of telecommunications products and services
- Ability to lead large, cross-functional teams in order to achieve business goals and results
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and independently
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and synthesize recommendations
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project management software.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, IT/computer science or business required, or equivalent combination of training, education and experience (required)
- Master’s Degree in Business or Technology (preferred) What you can expect Office environment.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.