Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior App Development Specialist
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 19-10318
- From a system and design perspective this person will need to understand how different pieces work together and use library calls, REST APIs, database queries, etc.) in order to communicate with them.
- The candidate will play a technical role in an enterprise area responsible for driving innovative analytical methods to better align IT analytics with short term and long-term goals, adding value by adopting software engineering best practices.
- The candidate must possess excellent analytical and technical skills coupled with the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- The individual will be hands on with architecture and design to support various organizations.
- Behaviors of a full stack enginee
- Full stack engineers are able to articulate clear business objectives aligned to technical specifications and work in an iterative, agile pattern daily.
- They have ownership over their work tasks, and embrace interacting with all levels of the team and raise challenges when necessary.
- We aim to be cutting-edge engineers not institutionalized developers.
- Minimize "meetings" to get requirements and have direct business interactions
- Write referenceable & modular code.
- Design and architect the solution independently.
- Be fluent in particular areas and have proficiency in many areas.
- Have a passion to learn.
- Take ownership and accountability.
- Understands when to automate and when not to have a desire to simplify be entrepreneurial / business minded.
- Have a quality mindset, not just code quality but also to ensure ongoing data quality by monitoring data to identify problems before they have business impact.
- Take risks and champion new idea.
- 2+ years being part of Agile teams – Scrum or Kanban (must).
- 3+ years of working in an object-oriented language: C, C++, Java, Scala, or other OO compiled language(must).
- 3+ years of database – SQL(must).
- Experience with Git/SVN and other code versioning tools.
- Experience with big data technologies a plus, such as Hadoop, Hive,impala, HBase Spark.
- Understanding of data streaming tools like Kafka, SKyline is a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in BDD and TDD development methodologies.
- Work in an agile CI/CD environment (Jenkins experience a plus).
- Knowledge and/or experience with Health care information domains is a plus.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.