Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Servicer Balancing Technician
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
This is a 3+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Highlands Ranch, CO. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 19-25334
- Customer Focus
- Quality Orientation
- Contributing to Team Success
- Planning & Organizing
- Inspire Trust
- Preferred: Associates Degree
- Required: High School Diploma
- Minimum 1-2 years mortgage banking experience and/or relevant work experience in a functional role preferred
- Microsoft Access Basic
- Microsoft Excel Skilled
- Microsoft Word Basic
- Negotiating Skills Basic
- Oral Communication Basic
- Written Communication Basic
- Working knowledge of SBO2000 Master Servicing system or comparable knowledge of primary servicing system.
- Understanding of diverse remittance and reporting methods.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.