Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tower Tech I in Denver, CO at Vertical Limit
Responsible for the erection, construction and maintenance of wireless towers and co-location system placement in accordance with all safety and quality guidelines and expectations.
- Assist in the installation of all aspects of wireless cell site foundations
- Installation of up-top equipment including masts, clamping, bracing, supports, antennas, RRUs, cabling, bolting, true up, shooting proper azimuth within tolerances, reading maps and a compass, torque to spec, labeling, picture-taking, documentation, plumb and tilt readings with smart level, etc.
- Assemble monopole, all weld and knock down self-support and guyed towers
- Antenna installation of microwave parabolic 1 to 15 foot, VHF, UHF, cellular and FM broadcast antennas
- Transmission line and installation of foam or air dielectric coaxial, hardline and elliptical wave-guides
- Assist in the preparation of cleanup of sites
- Responsible for tool inventory and upkeep daily on job site.
- Other duties as assigned