Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Analyst, Corporate Applications
at Re/Max International
- Gather and define functional business and user requirements based on the needs of the organization and/or end user
- Participating in regular business and discovery meetings with business, end user, internal product and IT staff as well as vendors.
- Create and document User Stories as needed
- Learn business software and tools and act as subject matter expert (SME) supporting the business and its users.
- Develop relationships with partners, working with them to optimize and improve process and efficiency
- Help design, document and maintain system processes for internal corporate applications
- Manage Product backlog, working with the business on setting priorities and deliverables
- Assist in the planning and implementation of new products, versions releases and product enhancements working with Project Manager, Test Engineer, Product Support Analyst for timely deliver.
- Work with 3rd party vendors and internal developers to communicate and clarify business requirements
- Assist the Product Support Analyst with resolution of escalated and Priority issues
- Documentation of process documents and user guides for the business as needed
- Must have 5 years’ work experience, 4 as a Business Analyst
- Experience in Product Management and Application Support environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficiency in standard MS Office applications
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Customer Management and Financial Billing application experience a plus
- Ability to influence decision makers and cross-functional teams
- Passionate about working with customers and delivering a great customer experience
- Customer and data focused with a positive & professional attitude
- Understanding of SOX compliance and IT related Controls.
- Experience working with one or more IT Helpdesk technologies (ex. Salesforce Service Cloud, ServiceNow, Zendesk, etc.)
- Experience working with Jira or similar issue tracking tool
45 Years of Outstanding Agents & Outstanding Results. At RE/MAX we have created a world-class, industry leading organization that has become the #1 real estate brand in the world. Every RE/MAX team and department makes an important contribution to our story. That's why we offer a wide range of advantages from excellent benefits to competitive compensation; from exceptional training and growth opportunities to a safe and invigorating work environment. Expect more! Build a career where your contribution is valued and you can work with some of the brightest, gifted and fun employees! Join the RE/MAX team today!
RE/MAX LLC, Motto Mortgage and booj are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, as well as non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to performing the essential task of the job or other legally protected categories. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity.