Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data & API Developer
at Re/Max International
RE/MAX, LLC is looking for a Data expert and API Developer to support the implementation an APIs across the Enterprise. This role will ensure the solutions are optimized for delivering critical data in a highly availability, real time environment. The API Developer will create, maintain and enhance APIs with an enterprise micro-services lens. Success in this role is bridging the demand for integration with the best fit solution for all stakeholders.
This role will also work with the data aggregation team to map data from MLS boards to a common schema.
- Develop solutions from business and technical data requirements
- Support existing integration/API solutions
- Map and maintain MLS board data feeds
- Ensure barriers to timely completion of deliverables are anticipated and overcome
- Build and foster strong relationships with all levels of technical and non-technical audiences
- Work effectively and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of implementation
- Enhance data integration services for the overall benefit of sustainability and usability
- Address problems, change, and/or challenges quickly and enthusiastically
Qualifications & Skills:
- Data mapping and/or data warehousing
- Preferred Real Estate background, manage IDX, IDX plus and VOW data feeds
- Understanding of JSON documents
- Experience with AWS
- Familiar NodeJS and/or Go programming language
- Has worked with Elasticsearch
- Design and implementation of technology solutions
- Collaborative and creative in working in new environments/markets
- Effective working on a technical team
- Informing senior developers on requirements and development
- Analytical problem solver
- Quickly build credibility and trust with internal customers
- Demonstrate work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
45 Years of Outstanding Agents & Outstanding Results. At RE/MAX we have created a world-class, industry leading organization that has become the #1 real estate brand in the world. Every RE/MAX team and department makes an important contribution to our story. That's why we offer a wide range of advantages from excellent benefits to competitive compensation; from exceptional training and growth opportunities to a safe and invigorating work environment. Expect more! Build a career where your contribution is valued and you can work with some of the brightest, gifted and fun employees! Join the RE/MAX team today!
RE/MAX LLC, Motto Mortgage and booj are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, as well as non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to performing the essential task of the job or other legally protected categories. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity.