Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Loan Origination System Support Specialist
at Re/Max International
The Loan Origination System (LOS) Support Specialist is responsible for supporting end users of the Encompass loan origination system, ensuring that Encompass users can navigate through the loan origination process. S/he will review, investigate, resolve, and communicate the resolution of customer support requests received by the Motto Client Success Team in compliance with our Motto Mortgage SLA. S/he is a subject matter expert on the Motto loan origination process in Encompass, is capable of guiding customers’ use of the system, and escalates issues to higher tiers of service when necessary.
- Serve as Level II support for Encompass LOS issues experienced by mortgage brokers and loan originators, with focus on workflow troubleshooting
- Maintain working knowledge of the mortgage brokerage industry including the life cycle of a loan, transaction types, transaction parties, disclosures, and key mortgage compliance requirements
- Deliver support through individual phone conversations, emails, and webinars
- Craft job aids and support documents to manage frequently asked questions
- Document customer interactions and issue resolution details for reporting purposes
- Provide appropriate system access for new users in accordance with Motto Onboarding Procedures and promptly remove user access for offboards
- Investigate and isolate user errors from system issues, and escalate true bugs and incidents to higher tiers of support
- Assist with management of Organization Hierarchy, Pipeline Views, eFolder functionality, document maintenance, and companywide reports, dashboards, and templates
- Assist with testing activities for regular system updates
- Run and distribute various reports on a recurring basis
- Adhere to defined Service Line Agreement, Customer Data Protection Policy, Incident Management procedures, and Audit control processes
- Cross-train other LOS Support Specialists on an ad hoc basis
- Assist with other projects as assigned
- Provide prompt, warm, and memorable service
- Certification as an admin of Encompass or another LOS strongly preferred but not required
- Active Mortgage Loan Originator, Assistant, or Processor license preferred but not required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a client-facing support role
- Minimum 1 year experience supporting financial industry software-related processes
- Preferred: 1 year(s) experience as an IT Help Desk agent
- Preferred: 1 year(s) experience as an information system administrator
- Ideal candidate has been a financial-industry IT help desk agent or loan originator and seeks to leverage mortgage experience into a corporate role with room for growth into various franchise, product management, and loan operations functions
Motto Mortgage is a different kind of mortgage organization that provides clarity and personalized guidance to home buyers who deserve an advocate. It’s a groundbreaking concept that connects a real estate brokerage to a separate, franchised mortgage brokerage, providing the one-stop shop homebuyers want and the experience they deserve. The new mortgage brokerage franchise model is the first of its kind in the United States and is offered by Motto Franchising, LLC, the second member of the RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. family of brands. It brings opportunity to consumers, brokers, loan officers and real estate agents. Each office is independently owned and operated.
RE/MAX LLC and Motto Mortgage are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, as well as non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to performing the essential task of the job or other legally protected categories. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity.