Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
System Administrator - AWS
at Re/Max International
- Perform Systems Administration duties for Linux and Windows environments within an AWS environment
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards
- Deploy and maintain application services in a production environment.
- 3 years of experience as a Linux and Windows Systems Administrator including an understanding of OS deployment, administration, networking, performance monitoring/tuning, security hardening, and troubleshooting (On-Prem and Cloud)
- 3 years of experience with the following AWS technologies: EC2, S3, CloudFront, ECS, RDS, VPCs
- 5 years of experience running public-facing websites or web hosting environments and experience architecting infrastructure for highly available, highly scalable, multi-tier web-based systems required.
- Experience with Docker is appreciated
- Experience with Terraform, CloudFormation or other infrastructure as Code is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or Information Systems preferred
45 Years of Outstanding Agents & Outstanding Results. At RE/MAX we have created a world-class, industry leading organization that has become the #1 real estate brand in the world. Every RE/MAX team and department makes an important contribution to our story. That's why we offer a wide range of advantages from excellent benefits to competitive compensation; from exceptional training and growth opportunities to a safe and invigorating work environment. Expect more! Build a career where your contribution is valued and you can work with some of the brightest, gifted and fun employees! Join the RE/MAX team today!
RE/MAX LLC, Motto Mortgage and booj are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, as well as non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to performing the essential task of the job or other legally protected categories. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity.