Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Support Supervisor
at Re/Max International
The Product Support Supervisor leads and manages a team of Product Support Specialists providing essential coaching to maximize key performance indicators such as accurate product knowledge and premier customer service. Manages all technology product launches by putting operational processes and training in place to ensure success. Handles escalated customer concerns and assists in vendor management and the development of relationships with other business partners. Serves as the liaison between the Product Support team and developers to find effective and timely technology solutions. The Supervisor will set direction, priorities and goals for the team while setting an example through attitude, presence and communication.
- LEAD! Our strongest asset is our people. They deserve to be challenged, supported and empowered to do their best work.
- Ensure the team is laser focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Oversee projects to ensure quality, timeliness and effectiveness.
- Interface with other RE/MAX departments and business units.
- Establish and build meaningful reports that tell a story and allows for appropriate actions to be taken.
- Maintain support documentation to include process, knowledge articles and team scheduling.
- Be an advocate for our customer, your team and our department
- Foster an environment of trust, collaboration and creativity.
- Be creative and strategic. We aren’t aiming to be good; our target is to be the best.
- Serve as escalation point for the support team. Establish yourself as a Service Matter Expert in our products
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelors or Associates degree preferred
- 2 year’s in a Supervisor/Leadership role
- Sincere passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to recognize problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner across functional and technical departments, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, stakeholders, customers and vendors
- Capability to maintain professionalism under stressful situations
- Exceptional decision-making skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Highly motivated with keen attention to detail
- The desire and ability to lead through example
- ITIL Experience/Certification is a plus
- Experience in support software (ServiceNow, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc)
45 Years of Outstanding Agents & Outstanding Results. At RE/MAX we have created a world-class, industry leading organization that has become the #1 real estate brand in the world. Every RE/MAX team and department makes an important contribution to our story. That's why we offer a wide range of advantages from excellent benefits to competitive compensation; from exceptional training and growth opportunities to a safe and invigorating work environment. Expect more! Build a career where your contribution is valued and you can work with some of the brightest, gifted and fun employees! Join the RE/MAX team today!
RE/MAX LLC and Motto Mortgage are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, as well as non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to performing the essential task of the job or other legally protected categories. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity.