Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP, Professional Development and Engagement
at Re/Max International
The objectives of the Vice President, Professional Development and Engagement are to:
• Build the business by developing and delivering training, consulting and development to our existing network of Broker Owners to effectively recruit and retain quality agents
• Promote adoption, engagement and advocacy of our tools and technology through consultation and service provided to our RE/MAX brokers and agents
• Effectively articulate the value proposition of RE/MAX to existing Broker Owners and agents to help them better grow their businesses
The VP of Professional Development and Engagement reports to the SVP of Professional Development and Engagement and manages the RE/MAX University (RU) team in developing and delivering business coursework to our franchise owners. This role ensures day-to-day operations are managed, department and individual goals are achieved, and talent is developed. The following expertise, knowledge and personal attributes are required to be successful in this position:
Expert in Training Development and Delivery
- Use resources appropriately to maximize training through use of videos, webinars, extended team and external resources
- Oversee the development and delivery of technology, business and personal development training and coaching
- Use LMS or other systems to track metrics and potential financial return of training
Knowledge of Business Model in Real Estate Franchising
- Have strong knowledge of the franchising model and how to maximize revenue potential through agent acquisition and retention
- Understanding of the profile of successful franchisees considering our competitive landscape and broker/agent choice
- Have experience or understanding of Public Company operations and accountability
- Ability to manage a project from inception to execution
- Experience managing resources, setting expectations and deadlines and delivering on objectives
Business Development Opportunities
- As relationships mature and understanding of our business is deepened, make recommendations to RE/MAX leadership on other revenue opportunities for the firm
Leadership and Management Experience
- Proven track record in leading a department in a mid-sized organization
- Experience in change management and execution in a team
- Is accountable and holds others accountable
- Has experience making tough choices
- Has a developmental mindset for team members. Builds a strong team. Recognizes top talent and works hard to development team members
- Command appropriate tone at the Top as a leader. Understands the need to preserves a rich culture. Interpersonal savvy. Is available, approachable, transparent and listens well. Promotes teamwork and inter-departmental collaboration. Has untouchable ethics and admits mistakes.
- Is predictable. Creates a consistent employment experience for other leaders and staff.
- Spokesperson for the firm to the network and industry. Articulate, persuasive, assertive, confident, approachable, and informed.
- Has composure. Uses diplomacy and tact in dealing with difficult situations.
- Adapts well to varied environments and audiences
- Exemplifies and promotes the values and culture of RE/MAX and MOTTO Mortgage
- Appreciates the rich history of the firm
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field. MBA preferred. Continuing education and constant learning is required
45 Years of Outstanding Agents & Outstanding Results. At RE/MAX we have created a world-class, industry leading organization that has become the #1 real estate brand in the world. Every RE/MAX team and department makes an important contribution to our story. That's why we offer a wide range of advantages from excellent benefits to competitive compensation; from exceptional training and growth opportunities to a safe and invigorating work environment. Expect more! Build a career where your contribution is valued and you can work with some of the brightest, gifted and fun employees! Join the RE/MAX team today!
RE/MAX LLC, Motto Mortgage and booj are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, as well as non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to performing the essential task of the job or other legally protected categories. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity.