Red Rocks Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Red Rocks Credit Union
- 08-May-2019 to 07-Jul-2019 (MST)
- Littleton, CO, USA
- Full Time
We are looking for an Accounting Clerk to join our team could that be you?! ... Let's find out ...
- Are you passionate about the opportunity to make a difference in a member's life through the work that you do?
- Do you consider yourself an analytical thinker and problem solver? Translation: do you ask questions, seek resources and relentlessly investigate until you find a solution or complete a task assigned?
- Has anyone ever told you that you are adaptable? Sometimes things don't go as planned and some change is required, are you the one that quickly adjusts and refocus on the mission?
- Do you notice the "little details" and take pride in performing tasks carefully, accurately and with minimal errors? -
- Are you looking for a fun and positive work environment that values team work as well as individual contributions?
If you enthusiastically answered "yes" to the questions above, this might be the Accounting Clerk positon for you!
If you have 6 months to 2 years of similar or related experience as an Accounting Clerk and (1) have a two year college degree or, (2) have completed a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or, (3) have completed a specialized and extensive in house training or apprenticeship program then this Accounting Clerk position may be suited for you.
Are you still looking for more details about this Accounting Clerk role? We thought you might be interested in those, so here are our Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily reconciliation and audits of credit union financial records and systems to ensure that all activities are completed in a timely and accurate manner to aid members, staff, and management in accessing the most current information and timely follow-up of outstanding items.
- Create and disburse required member transaction communications (i.e. regarding dishonored checks, return check errors, Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) activity, fraudulent activity and other special circumstances).
- Process rejects and adjustments for debit card, ShareDrafts, Automated Clearing House (ACH), Automated Teller Machine (ATM), cash letters, shared branching, cash advances, stop payments on checks and ACH items, returns, and return check items.
- Process disputes (i.e. ATM, ACH, debit card, and check clearing differences).
- Payment of credit union expenses within the account payable system.
- Complete Fedline tasks with the highest level of accuracy (i.e. incoming and outgoing wires, ACH returns).
- Maintain effective working relationships with credit union strategic partners to ensure any and all daily transactions are completed as required.