Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Delivery Lead
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
Position Summary: The Client Delivery Lead oversees the delivery of all leave administration services for clients who have outsourced all or part of their leave administration to ReedGroup. The Client Delivery Lead has ultimate accountability to bring the right combination of talent, tools and technology to successfully implement a company's leave of absence program. The Client Delivery Lead is accountable for the financial, quality, completeness, timeliness and client satisfaction results of new implementations/conversions until the full scope is developed and transitioned to the ongoing services team.
The Client Delivery Lead has experience managing large scale leave administration, human resource and/or payroll implementations. The Client Delivery Lead reports to the Director of Implementation Services.
Who We Are: ReedGroup, headquartered in Westminster, CO, is a dynamic, fast growing organization that employs nearly 2,000 people at 11 locations globally. We are the top provider in the Absence Management industry and provide our services to major companies including a substantial number of Fortune 100 companies. We are committed to improving health and productivity outcomes while controlling costs - it is at the core of our comprehensive solutions which are designed to return people to their active lifestyles and allow businesses to thrive.
Our Vision: Healthy and Productive People. Thriving Businesses.
Our Mission: ReedGroup connects the ecosystem of the health, work and life with …
- The best service experience for clients and employees.
- Trusted content and experience.
- Strong partnerships across healthcare and insurance.
- Innovative technology to drive simplicity.
- Comprehensive data to create meaningful insights.
Essential Job Functions:
- Client Management
- Leads key meetings with client and internal stakeholders
- Builds trust with client and is accountable for overall implementation
- Supports Project Manager to define communicate status, risk and issues and manage goals and objectives for the project
- Escalates issues to the key client stakeholders as appropriate
- Cost Management
- Informs others on the financial impact of their roles, quantifies and addresses scope changes with the team and client.
- Ensures successful project outcomes, deliverables are on time and within budget; manages resources effectively
- Team Management
- Engages the participation of all team members by motivating them to work toward common goals and shared accountability for deliverables
- Engages the responsibility of all team members by stressing the individual accountability each team member has and the shared goals across the entire project team
- Optimizes the performance of all team members through setting and managing to high goals and leveraging individual strengths
- Leverages the Project Manager in directing the overall performance and operations of the integrated implementation team
- Sales Support
- Represents Implementation Services capabilities and experience in client site visits and finalist meetings
- Internal Initiatives
- Identifies and acts on needs to help improve/maximize business results
- Supports firm goals and leverages skills/knowledge to act as a model for others
to do the same
- Project Communications:
- Participate in weekly reporting to ReedGroup management on project status
- Escalate critical unresolved issues, including recommendations for resolution.
- Communicate clearly and frequently to the development team, to stakeholders, to Clients as appropriate.
- Process and Programs:
- Advocate and enforce best practices in your own work and with your team.
- Exchange best practices and lessons learned with other team members. Identify areas in need of improvement and take actions to bridge the gap.
- Hold the development team accountable for their deliverables and ensure quality deliverables.
- Customer Satisfaction / Implementation Success:
- Take a proactive stance in all communications with the customer.
- Consistently present a timely and professional response to all customer issues
- Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, management and/or technical field required
- Project management certification (i.e. PMP) preferred
- Knowledge & Experience
- 8+ years of experience managing large scale leave of absence, Human Resources and/or payroll implementations
- In depth understanding of the implementation processes and industry standard software configuration methods
- Strong domain knowledge of leave of absence programs
- Strong consulting, influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience working with large functional teams preferred (e.g. offshore teams, Shared Services)
- Other Key Skills
- Has sufficient knowledge of industry best practices to drive optimal delivery model
- Uses project management tools to manage the overall implementation effectively
- Other requirements:
- Occasional travel will be required (up to 25%)
ReedGroup is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.