Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Implementations Project Manager
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
Job Summary: We're looking for an experienced Project Manager who will partner with the Client Delivery Lead to deliver leave administration services for clients who have outsourced all or part of their leave administration to ReedGroup. S/he will assist in managing internal and external resources as well as external client management. Working closely with the internal development team and other ReedGroup project resources, this individual is responsible for ensuring all project and implementation deliverables are completed on time, to specification and of high quality. The Project Manager will be expected to assist in leading both internal and external meetings, drive and develop the project schedule, lead requirements gathering, own the communication plans and identify and manage risks.
Who We Are: ReedGroup, a Guardian company headquartered in Westminster, CO, is a dynamic, fast growing organization that employs nearly 1,500 people at 11 locations globally. We are the top provider in the Absence Management industry and provide our services to major companies including a substantial number of Fortune 100 companies. We are committed to improving health and productivity outcomes while controlling costs - it is at the core of our comprehensive solutions which are designed to return people to their active lifestyles and allow businesses to thrive.
Our Vision: Healthy and Productive People. Thriving Businesses.
Our Mission: ReedGroup connects the ecosystem of the health, work and life with …
- The best service experience for clients and employees.
- Trusted content and experience.
- Strong partnerships across healthcare and insurance.
- Innovative technology to drive simplicity.
- Comprehensive data to create meaningful insights.
- Project and Customer Specific Planning
- Drive projects execution from inception through delivery and support hand off.
- Manage necessary resources and ensure they are assigned, engaged and know their roles and responsibilities.
- Partner with team members and remove any obstacles blocking their success.
- Develop and maintain project artifacts and conduct regular reviews to ensure all participants are aware of progress and roadblocks.
- Distribute work to software team based on priorities and due dates.
- Project Communications:
- Participate in client calls regarding project status
- Participate in weekly reporting to Reed management on project status
- Escalate critical unresolved issues, including recommendations for resolution.
- Communicate clearly and frequently to the development team, to stakeholders, to Executives and to Clients as appropriate.
- Process and Programs:
- Advocate and enforce best practices in your own work and with your team.
- Exchange best practices and lessons learned with other team members. Identify areas in need of improvement and take actions to bridge the gap.
- Hold the development team accountable for their deliverables and ensure quality deliverables.
- Client Satisfaction / Implementation Success:
- Take a proactive stance in all communications with the client.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years of increasingly responsible project management experience.
- Demonstrated success in driving projects from initiation to completion
- Previous experience managing multiple complex, multi-component priorities.
- Proven ability to stack rank, adjust resources and distribute tasks
- Strong communications skills to all levels of the organization and client-facing.
- Provides guidance, support and mentoring to all team members as needed.
- Project management certification (preferred)
- Experience working with large functional teams preferred (e.g. offshore teams, Shared Services)
- In depth understanding of the implementation processes and industry standard software configuration methods
- Skilled proficiency with Microsoft Project and PowerPoint
ReedGroup is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.