Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Job ID
- # of Openings
As a Senior UI/UX Designer at ReedGroup, you will contribute end-to-end on projects that will push our digital experiences to the next level. You will be an active part of technical product development and will help us implement our customer experience vision by using informed design practices. You'll work as part of our small but mighty design team implementing solid design practices that produce amazing user-centered outcomes.
Who We Are: ReedGroup, headquartered in Westminster, CO, is a dynamic, fast growing organization that employs nearly 1,500 people at 11 locations globally. We are a top provider in the Absence Management industry and provide our services to major companies including a substantial number of Fortune 100 companies. We are committed to improving health and productivity outcomes while controlling costs - it is at the core of our comprehensive solutions which are designed to return people to their active lifestyles and allow businesses to thrive.
Our Vision: Healthy and Productive People. Thriving Businesses.
Our Mission: ReedGroup connects the ecosystem of the health, work and life with …
- The best service experience for clients and employees.
- Trusted content and experience.
- Strong partnerships across healthcare and insurance.
- Innovative technology to drive simplicity.
- Comprehensive data to create meaningful insights.
The Senior UX/UI Designer serves as the design lead for assigned product(s). The ideal candidate is expected to handle larger and more complicated product assignments; as well as, organizing, prioritizing and assessing work for our design team using the agile model to optimize business value and user satisfaction.
The Senior UX/UI Designer gathers design team initiatives from Design Manager, communicates with key stakeholders including users, and coordinates with Product Owners. He or she identifies user needs and works with cross-functional teams to deliver design collateral.
- Significant experience with website and mobile UX design.
- Demonstrable design leadership
- Can generate user interface design specifications, presentations, and other documentation needed to communicate interactions, design direction, and ideas
- Experienced in research, information architecture, prototyping, interface design and visual design skills.
- A skilled qualitative/quantitative researcher with a knack for asking the right questions and distilling information into actionable takeaways.
- Current experience with responsive design, mobile first design, and cross browser support
- Proven delivery of two or more web applications from inception to go live as part of a team
- Strong wireframe, mockup, storyboard, sitemap, and progressive design refinement skills
- Comfortable working with engineers, product owners, SMEs, and users
- Expert skills in current UX and UI best practices for web applications
- Knowledge of industry trends in UX and UI
- Attention to detail should be a high personal priority
Nice to have:
- Visual Design skills
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Interaction design knowledge
- Agile experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an artistic or technology related major, or equivalent combination of training and experience
ReedGroup is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.