Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Digital Marketing and Campaign Manager
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a highly dynamic marketer who can dramatically improve our digital marketing campaigns and overall outreach to current and prospective clients. You would be an independent contributor working alongside other senior level members of the team.
We need someone who proactively seeks to post relevant and compelling material and knows what it means to generate content. Your job is to be on the front line in leading our digital marketing strategies and campaigns and overseeing and managing all aspects of execution. You know what it means to put together well thought out recommendations and plans. Our team is small, so your scope of responsibility is broad and you must be comfortable not only driving strategy but delivering from a project management perspective.
Who We Are: ReedGroup, a Guardian company, headquartered in Westminster, CO, is a dynamic, fast growing organization that employs nearly 1,500 people at 11 locations globally. We are the top provider in the Absence Management industry and provide our services to major companies including a substantial number of Fortune 100 companies. We are committed to improving health and productivity outcomes while controlling costs - it is at the core of our comprehensive solutions which are designed to return people to their active lifestyles and allow businesses to thrive.
Our Vision: Healthy and Productive People. Thriving Businesses.
Our Mission: ReedGroup connects the ecosystem of the health, work and life with …
- The best service experience for clients and employees.
- Trusted content and experience.
- Strong partnerships across healthcare and insurance.
- Innovative technology to drive simplicity.
- Comprehensive data to create meaningful insights.
- Webmaster Role: Serve as webmaster for company’s corporate websites (WordPress), with primary responsibility for maintaining, updating and tracking results from sites.
- Marketing Automation: Manage and execute setup, day to day activities, and optimization of our marketing automation platform (Marketo, Pardot) and develop/maintain in-house lists, nurturing programs, demand generation campaigns, lead scoring and the ongoing creation of digital assets including landing pages, form creation, and email posting (copywriting is handled by our copywriter). Be able to hard code email and landing page templates (HTML and CSS)
- Content Strategy & Posting: Work with our copywriter to maintain ReedGroup blogs, posting, back-end SEO work (descriptions, tagging, etc) and managing our long-term blog strategy.
- Data Integration: Work with internal teams to improve the management of Salesforce and how the data we collect from our digital marketing campaigns feeds into Salesforce. You also must be comfortable with scrubbing data and ensuring data quality and utilization.
- Social Media: Lead ReedGroup’s social media efforts, seeking opportunities to grow our marketing reach via measurement and optimization of social channels.
- Analytics and Reporting: Accurately track and report on performance of digital tools and provide ongoing reports as well as ad hoc reports.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with internal teams, including Software Development and our Sales organization, who are key stakeholders and business partners for Marketing.
- Strategic Leadership: Creatively contribute to planning, development and implementation of all marketing campaigns. Suggest adjustments to digital marketing tactics with the goal of continuous improvement. Contribute and help to drive web strategy planning and execution.
- Online Reviews: Check daily emails, messages – respond and send to appropriate in-house teams.
- Intranet: Co-Owner of the Intranet.
- Graphic Design and Photo Editing: Newsletters, infographics, one-page info sheets, vector art design, posters, postcards
- Video Production and Editing: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects
- Town Hall Production: creation, posting and metrics
- Webinar Production: creation, posting and metrics
- Newsletters: Creation of internal newsletters (InDesign and Microsoft Word)
- Paid Advertisements: Google Ads, AdTaxi (Paid, Native & Remarketing), IP Targeting
- Call tracking
- Finance: Track invoices, payments and budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in corporate marketing, marketing operations or product marketing that is digitally based
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as Webmaster for a business WordPress site
- Strong project management skills
- HTML language knowledge a plus
- Experience using a CRM with a focus on Salesforce
- Proficient user of marketing automation software, with at least 1 year hands-on experience with Marketo or Pardot
- Experience using Google Analytics to create reports
- Experience with Google AdWords, AdSense and purchasing paid search
- Working understanding of SEO
- Have a history of presenting campaign recommendations and documenting work
- Competence in using Excel for the manipulation and documentation of trend data
- Working knowledge of e-commerce both in terms of set up and management
ReedGroup is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.