Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Rettew Associates
RETTEW, an employee-owned engineering design firm is seeking an entry-level Geoscientist to support our GeoEnvironmental group in our Denver office.
- Contractor oversight
- Environmental sampling
- Compliance reporting/permitting
- Environmental due diligence
- Data reduction and reporting
- BS in Geosciences, Geology, Geophysics, Geo-Environmental, Hydrogeology, Soil Science, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or equivalent
- Coursework in Geology, Engineering Geology, Geotechnical, Water Resources, Hydrology, Environmental Science, and/or Soil Science preferred
- Experience using GIS
- Must be able to walk long distances and lift up to 50 lbs periodically
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Interest in learning a wide variety of skillsets within the GeoEnvironmental
**We offer competitive salaries, professional development, career advancement, and comprehensive benefits package**