Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc
- # of Openings
- Job Level
We are currently seeking a Senior Designer / CAD Technician for our Transportation-Infrastructure Practice.
Seeking Roadway/Highway Design Technician for work in our Greenwood Village Colorado office. The selected candidate will work in our Roadway Design group on exciting transportation related roadway projects including: highway, interchange, urban and rural arterial roadways, bike facilities and transit projects. Job duties include roadway layout, construction phasing, estimating quantities, utility coordination, and specification writing for transportation projects and other related activities.
- Technical degree from a University or specialized technical college
- At least 10 years of experience in roadway/highway design
- Must have experience directly designing and detailing with CDOT or municipalities with increasing responsibility
- Experience with Microstation & InRoads or OpenRoads
- General knowledge of roadway design elements
- Detailed experience in transportation design and CAD production and work experience in roadway and highway design for both municipalities and DOT’s
- Experience designing and assembling roadway plan packages
- Experience using CDOT design guides and drafting standards
- Experience using AASHTO’s - A Policy on Geometric Design of Highways and Streets
- Experience using AASHTO’s – Roadside Design Guide
- Experience using local City and County design guides and standards
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Working knowledge of local Colorado design practices including CDOT, local cities and counties standards
- Experience with traffic engineering and drainage design
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
From managed toll lanes and long-range corridor plans, to complex segmental bridges, our teams are providing the highest quality infrastructure and facility solutions. Each day, we partner with contractors, transportation agencies and local governments across the country to keep our communities moving. By joining our team, you too can lead the evolution of transportation.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.