Richmond American Homes
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Corporate Recruiter
at Richmond American Homes
BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We’re proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 200,000 homes to our credit.
We are looking for a qualified Sr. Corporate Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in Denver, CO.
This position serves as a resource for an assigned group of internal clients. Partners closely with corporate and regional management teams to develop and execute recruiting plans for open positions within the department/region.
• Works within established corporate guidelines and values to develop innovative approaches to attracting, selecting and retaining employees. Also works with other HR employees/teams to support department initiatives. This function entails the day-to-day activities of the recruiting department, as well as activities of a broader scope in support of the changing needs of the business.
• Sourcing of candidates locally, regionally and nationally including: Competently identifying and recruiting candidates in many disciplines (i.e. construction, land, purchasing, finance, marketing, etc.) with equal effectiveness, providing staffing assistance on a regional level to include sourcing, prescreening, interviewing, etc. and taking a pro-active posture in identifying and meeting recruitment needs in assigned regions and departments as directed by supervisor.
• Support and assist hiring managers with the interview process, questions, assessments, offers, hiring strategies, etc. through maintaining strong relationships with all regional and corporate management teams while partnering with local and regional HR Managers on all recruitment issues.
• Assist with basic recruiting needs as required (i.e. – advertising, internships, college connections, industry association meetings / relationships, etc.) Network with local and regional HBA and BIA chapters, relevant colleges, associations and approved vendors.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
• 5 - 10 years of experience in full cycle recruiting (corporate or agency), demonstrating successful direct sourcing techniques and effective relationship management skills.
• Training in and experience with pre-screening and interviewing skills helpful, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), ability to work with all levels of management
• Strong PC skills – MS Word, spreadsheets, internet, Outlook, etc., Experience with ATS (applicant tracking systems) required.
• Strong work ethic with propensity toward taking initiative.
Benefits & Perks
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information and to apply.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-MZ1-1