Richmond American Homes
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Options Specialist/Data Analyst
at Richmond American Homes
BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We’re proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 200,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a qualified Options Specialist/Data Analyst to join our team. As a member of our corporate options team, the Data Analyst is assigned to support a specific homebuilding market where they will implement processes and strategies to deliver value with the industry’s leading options and upgrades program.
The Data Analyst’s primary function is creation and system maintenance of all standard features and upgrade options in a market. This includes new community and floorplan setup, interior finish updates and pricing management and strategies.
Secondary functions include supporting field personnel for options-related questions, additional analysis and reporting as well as any divisional support as necessary.
- The position is based at our corporate office in Denver, Colorado.
- Maintain option program and product assortment for each plan and community in assigned division(s).
- Maintain included features for spec levels and communities.
- Create analytics to measure performance of options program for division.
- Collaborate with divisional personnel and maintain pricing and margin for option program and product assortment.
- Maintain options book and reference materials to support field for options program.
- Support field and divisional personnel for options-related questions.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and two (2) years related experience or equivalent education.
- Must show excellent proficiency in data analysis.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Microsoft Excel is required.)
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must show skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with others.
Benefits & Perks
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website a www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-SS1