Richmond American Homes
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Richmond American Homes
BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We’re proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 200,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a qualified Purchasing Manager to join MDC Holdings, Inc. In this position you will play a key role in the company’s Purchasing functions and assist in organizing and awarding supplier contracts. Additionally, you will work with subcontractors and suppliers on purchasing materials and maintaining accurate contracts.
• Organizing estimates, takeoffs, plans and other relevant documentation
• Identifying new vendors in the market
• Product feasibility research
• Managing pricing and processing of custom changes
• Bidding, negotiating and awarding of contracts for residential purchasing
Experience in Homebuilding or Construction related Purchasing is required. A college degree in Business and a demonstrated track record of managing budgets and vendor relationships in the $10 million to $50 million range is preferred.
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-SS1