Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
- # of Openings
- Engineering/Technical Consultants
We currently seek an experienced P/T Civil/Structural Engineer to support operations in our Denver office. In this position you will apply your technical knowledge to help assess and determine the origin and cause of complex and unique problems for our clients. In return for your talent and effort, we offer competitive pay and a very flexible work schedule. Full-time employees are eligible for a competitive benefits package—including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employer-matching 401(k), and opportunities for advancement.
Essential job responsibilities will include: assessment of the conditions of existing commercial structures; residential investigations of distressed foundations and building systems; supervision of structural and geotechnical investigations (including transportation-related construction issues); remedial structural and foundation designs for distressed structures. You will commonly be asked to analyze, assess and determine the cause and origin of structural damage and failures, construction defects, foundation issues, moisture intrusion, fire & explosion damage of residential, commercial and industrial buildings, and damage and remediation related to transportation projects. Our engineers conduct field evaluations and provide verbal and written reports of findings. In some cases they also provide expert testimony via depositions or court appearance. All our employees develop client relationships by providing and maintaining the Company’s high standard of customer service and client communications.
- BS Civil or Structural Engineering and 10+ years’ experience.
- Professional Engineer licensure in Colorado or ability to receive within 4 months of employment
- Outgoing individual that will interact well with staff, clients and homeowners well.
- Lift up to 50 pounds and be able to perform inspections on construction sites and on ladders/roofs.
- Ability to multitask to meet schedule commitments of multiple assignments.
- GC license a plus