Rotech Healthcare, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Transfill CDL Medical Delivery Driver I
at Rotech Healthcare, inc.
- Requisition ID
- Transportation and Material Moving
- US-CO-GRAND JUNCTION
- Position Type
- Active Full-Time
- 739 KIMBALL ST
- GRAND JUNCTION
- Postal Code
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry! Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Let us be Your Road to Success
We are seeking a dedicated Transfill CDL Delivery Driver with HazMat and Tanker Endorsements. You will be responsible for transporting oxygen, home healthcare/medical equipment and supplies to specified locations.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.
- Completes written production and delivery documents accurately and legibly
- Complies with all FDA guidelines for storage and handling of medical gases
- Develops technical knowledge, as appropriate, of the HME or respiratory products and services provided by the company
- Maintains a clean and safe truck and trailer area in accordance to City, State and Department of Transportation regulations
- Participates in regular hazardous material handling training
- Performs deliveries in a timely and efficient manner
- Reports equipment hazards and/or product incidents in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Transports oxygen, home healthcare/medical equipment and supplies to specified locations
- Performs other duties as required
Education and Experience
- High School or equivalent
- Valid CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) with a clean record in the state in which you reside
- Hazardous Materials endorsement and Tanker Endorsement in the state in which you reside
- Air brake endorsement in the state in which you reside
- Meet qualifications according to Department of Transportation
- Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation
- Ability to clearly communicate and interact in a positive manner with other Rotech employees, patients, customers and vendors
- Determine appropriate corrective actions for safety hazards or incidents
- Ability to determine when equipment or vehicle is unsafe
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to learn
- Possesses good written communication skills
- Prioritize tasks to be performed for optimal efficiency
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
- Ability to lift in excess of 100 lbs. on a regular basis
- Requires driving a company vehicle for the majority of the workday
- Requires the ability to load, unload, push, pull and lift equipment
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Understanding use of all applicable home medical equipment and supplies
- Using common office equipment (e.g., phone, copier, fax, computer, etc.)
- Internet, including knowledge of email transmission and communication
- Operates machinery used for loading and unloading
- Operates any vehicle up to and in excess of 26,001 GVW
- Office, warehouse, field
- Subject to extreme temperatures and climates
- Warehouse environment
- Location Manager, Area Manager, and Region Manager
- Communication with all location employees and repair technicians
- All applicable customers, vendors and patients
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- Full Time, Part Time, and Paid per Service positions
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
- Employee Service Program
Make the right move, apply today & create your job profile!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.