Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Writer (3Pm-11Pm)
at Sapp Bros.
Sapp Bros., Inc., a growing chain of travel centers, is looking for experienced Service Writers to join our Service Writer team. At Sapp Bros we are proud to be a 100% drug free workplace! Our mission is to treat every customer as "our guest" by providing a clean environment, quality products, and a commitment to excellent service. Our dedicated team ensures that we achieve this mission every day.
As a Service Writer, you will provide a high level of customer service by greeting customers, assisting them with any inquiries they may have regarding their vehicles, and writing service tickets as necessary. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced Diesel maintenance shop with a growing company, and you meet our qualifications, we want to talk to you!
As a Service Writer, you will be responsible for building strong customer relationships and ensuring that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective assistance. You will communicate with customers from initial contact all through completion of maintenance, always ensuring that customer's expectations are not just met but exceeded.
Additional responsibilities of the Service Writer include:
* Maintaining and controlling environment to ensure flow of assigned jobs
* Operating daily functions to ensure customer needs are met in a timely and efficient manner
* Assigning jobs to the proper technician that meets their capabilities and training to ensure that highest quality of work is delivered
* Properly handling incoming calls to meet caller's expectations in a professional and timely manner
* Properly completing work orders
* Maintaining inventory control
* High school diploma or equivalent, preferred
* 1 year of previously related experience in a service advisor/service writer role
* Experience with typing or keyboarding
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
As a Sapp Bros. employee you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. If you are in search of an opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication, and people skills in a fun and rewarding environment, then we have a place for you on our team. We offer opportunities for advancement and competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
*Health & Dental Insurance
*Education Assistance Program
*Gym Membership Reimbursement
*Payroll Direct Deposit
*Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
*Restaurant & Store Discounts
*Career Advancement -- We Promote from within!