Save The Children
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time | Overnight Float
at Save The Children
Regular part-time Float position provides personal care assistance, protective oversight, customer service, and safety and security to the elderly and disabled population, as well as at risk youth, who reside in our facilities. Provide assistance, verbal cueing, reminding, and direct hands on care, within the scope of practice, to head-injured adults and seniors who reside in our facilities. Employee must have regular attendance/punctuality, be able to cooperate with others, and be completely honest. Other assigned duties include:
1. Providing personal care assistance and protective oversight for residents, clients, and youth by responding to radio, pager, call lights, etc.
2. Providing good customer service to clients and staff.
3. Completing required documentation promptly, accurately, and legibly.
4. Facilitating a structured daily routine for the youth of Residential Youth Services and the Alternative Treatment Unit by adhering to program goals and guidelines; including assistance with facilitation of group educational, recreational, and vocational activities.
5. Keeping all Residential Youth Services and Alternative Treatment Unit youth in line of sight at all times.
6. Conducting 15 minute bed checks at youth programs and responding appropriately to any issues.
7. Strictly following and implementing all safety, personnel, and department policies and procedures.
8. Complying with program guidelines regarding "Client Rights and Responsibilities."
9. Maintaining appropriate and professional boundaries with clients and staff, as well as respecting client confidentiality.
10. Acting as a positive role model, including manner of dress, use of language, and overall interactions with the youth; modeling appropriate behavior, including not engaging in rumors or gossip about the program or participants.
11. Performing housekeeping duties as assigned.
12. Other duties as assigned.