SBM Site Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Site Administrative Assistant
at SBM Site Services
- Job ID
- Operations Frontline Jobs
- Employment Status
- Regular Full-Time
SBM Management is looking for a Site Administrative Assistant to join their team! This position is responsible for handling administrative requests and queries from senior managers.
- Supports site managers with employee programs and services.
- Coordinates and organizes manager’s schedule and makes appointments with admin software.
- Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
- Organizes and maintains file system, files correspondence, and other records.
- Answers and screens manager's telephone calls, gives information to callers, and arranges conference calls.
- Reads and routes incoming mail.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
- Conducts research, compiles and types statistical reports.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Associate's degree from two-year College or technical school
- One year related experience and/or training.
- May required to have a valid driver’s license.
Available Shift: Full time
Compensation: The pay rate for this position is $17.50 per hour