Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
GIS Sales Engineer
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Schneider Electric Smart Grid Services' GIS Division is growing and hasan outstanding opportunity for a motivated individual to assume the role of SalesEngineer in our Fort Collins, CO location. Schneider Electric provides utility solutions on top of Esri's ArcGISPro and Enterprise platform, and this person will specialize in demonstratingthe ArcFM XI Solution to existing and prospective customers. Primaryresponsibilities will also include the configuration and management of various SalesEngineering databases and software, including Esri GIS desktop, server, andmobile applications.
- Development oftechnical presentations to meet client requirements
- Supportdomestic and international conferences and demonstrations of software.
- Preparationand configuration of Esri geodatabases and map services based on demonstrationrequirements.
- Helppromote the ArcFM XI Solution to utilities and business partners.
- Work closely with the Account Management team as well asinternational business partners.
- Work closely with the product development team to review productfunctionality and direction
- Work on multiple tasks and have the ability to multitaskeffectively.
- This position will require travel, bothdomestically and internationally. Travel will typically not exceed 30% butextended travel with relatively short notice does occur. One (US) to two(international) weeks travel time is not uncommon for benchmark situationsdepending on complexity of presentation.
- BS degree in computer information systems, computerscience, engineering, or geography. Relevant job experience will also beconsidered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Enterprise isrequired.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skillsare required.
- Experience with commercial RDBMS such as Oracle andSQL Server is preferred.
- Experience with utilities is a plus.
- Experience with Latitude Geographic's Geocortexapplication suite is a plus.
- Ability to travel both domestically andinternationally required.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.