Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Generation/Marketing Intern
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshapeindustries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches tocomplex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve theway our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is Oneverywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people makeSchneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in thisposition?
The Lead GenerationIntern will assist with multiple aspects of Lead Generation, CustomerNurturing, and Opportunity Management. This position will assist with theproduction of standardized, scheduled reporting as well as ad hoc reporting oflead generation statistics, customer behavior, and revenue generated frommarketing programs as needed. They may also be given the opportunity toassist with content design, creation, and execution. Preferred location for this internship is Louisville, Kentucky.
The primaryaccountabilities, character traits, skills, and requirements are listedbelow.
Integrity: demonstratesthis in all interactions
Initiative: recognizes and acts on what needs to be done withoutbeing asked
Curiosity: seeks to understand and reveal insights in data, not justgenerate reports
Honesty: transparent in the interactions with other employees,prospects, clients, etc.
Persuasiveness: ability to work through challenges to achieve results
Attitude: positive attitude and willingness and eagerness to grow andcontribute to overall team's success.
As Lead GenerationIntern, your chief responsibilities will be as follows:
- Assist in the tracking, analysis and reporting on Lead Generation and Overall Marketing Key Performance Indicators through use of a cloud-based CRM system
- Learn to perform ROI and impact analysis on activities – identifying trends in data which indicate which activities are having the most/least impact
- Work directly with sales and marketing team leaders to support on ad hoc lead generation requests.
- Perform internet research on key target companies and personas within those organizations.
- Potentially learn to build and execute automated electronic direct mail, and associated landing pages and surveys
- Other duties as assigned
Essential skills,qualifications and requirements:
- Strong analytical skills: Basic understanding of relevant marketing and sales KPIs and how to develop, track and report against established revenue objectives
- Results-oriented; strong attention to detail; extremely proactive and collaborative
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: ability to communicate relevant insights in an understandable format to key stakeholders
- Able to work independently, manage multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office environment (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint), and able to learn contact management systems (salesforce.com or equivalent) and email marketing software platforms
We seek out and reward people for beingstraightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. Wewant our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which weoperate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culturewhere all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We'relooking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about workingfor Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to beconsidered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric toprovide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas ofrecruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualifiedindividuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, nationalorigin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, orany other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: SchneiderElectric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible forfees related to such.
SchneiderElectric is an Equal Opportunity EmployerMinorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.