Schurz Communications Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Schurz Communications Inc
Job TitleSolution Architect
LocationOnline Tech - Colorado-T6C06
Location: Denver, CO
About the Position:
Online Tech seeks a competition-crushing Solution Architect to join our Sales Engineering team. The technical demands of the Solution Architect role at Online Tech are significant. Our sales professionals will line up the customers; you and they will WOW those customers with the magic of Otava's Highly Available, Highly Secured and Highly Compliant Cloud Solutions.
Do you possess hands-on experience with a broad variety of enterprise computing infrastructure and cloud computing technologies such as VPC, AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud? Do you love diagramming elegant Cloud Solutions?
Your job is to make a Technical Buy easy as pie. Are you someone who can explain complex ideas in simple ways?
What We Need:
- Customer-Centric Architect: Serve as a technical pre-sales support resource for Online Tech sales teams and clients
- SME: Utilize deep technology expertise to design supportable, scalable technology solutions based on requirements provided by customers or prospects
- Sales-Oriented Leader: Support Otava's sales efforts by positioning our secure cloud and Enterprise infrastructure solutions effectively against those of our competitors while translating the technical merits of the solution into value for clients
- Strategic Thinker: Employ excellent business analyst skills, with a demonstrated ability to create technical specifications from imprecise business requirements
- Public-Speaking Ace: Must be able to present effectively in front of large groups, both technically and non-technically oriented audiences, and including C-level decision makers
What We Want:
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience in a technical consulting, systems engineer, or presales engineering role
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering, Science, Information Technology or business discipline
- A track record of success in developing and deploying creative technical solutions to business problems for or within large enterprise organizations
- Experience designing and deploying computing infrastructure solutions that span a variety of technologies (i.e. storage, networking, compute)
- A deep passion for technology and a love of learning new things
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced environment that's constantly evolving and changing
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills (both oral and written)
- C-Suite Presentation Skills: Able to explain clearly and concisely and justify ideas when faced with competing alternatives
- Continuous Learner: Understand technology and industry issues that impact business units and IT organizations within large enterprise organizations
What Will Really Make You Stand Out:
- One or more relevant industry recognized certifications: e.g., RHCE/A, MCITP, CCNA, VSP, CISSP, ITIL foundations
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing (IaaS or PaaS) platforms
What We Offer:
Competitive base salary plus quarterly bonus, 401(k), health insurance, and working with kick-ass coworkers who are just as dedicated and awesome as you are.
What about Otava?
We are exceptional people delivering exceptional experiences. We are excited for you to join us! 2018 was a big year for us -- we grew in staff, grew in opportunities, and became a global team. In 2019, we aim for even greater successes -- for our clients and our team!
As a global leader in secure, compliant, enterprise-class cloud hosting, we deliver a full range of solutions from colocation to private and hybrid cloud computing. We're creative thinkers who love to help others, automate where possible, and change when required. Above all, we love to help our clients. We aim for superior client service in everything we do and strive to get even better.
Sound like you? Come join us!