SCL Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital, Diagnostic & Ambulatory Services
ABOUT SCL HEALTH
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that operates eight hospitals, four safety net clinics, one children’s mental health center and more than 190 ambulatory service centers in three states – Colorado, Kansas and Montana. The health system includes 15,000 full-time associates and more than 500 employed providers.
Based in Denver, the $2.4 billion health network is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals it serves, especially those who are poor and vulnerable. In 2013, SCL Health contributed more than $226 million in community benefit, including services for the poor, health screenings, educational programs, community donations and research.
Becoming part of our care team is more than a career. It’s a calling.
You’re invited to explore our entire Careers section to understand more about who we are, what we believe and the opportunities open for you to become a part of the SCL Health family.
We greatly appreciate your heart to help others and your interest in fulfilling that purpose in our care sites.
MISSION, VISION & VALUES
We reveal and foster God's healing love by improving the health of the people and communities we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Inspired by our faith,
- We will be distinguished as the premier person-centered health system and trusted partner.
- We will share accountability with clinicians and other stakeholders to coordinate care across all settings and improve access, quality, health outcomes, and affordability.
- We will grow as community-based health networks to serve more people in partnerships with others who share our vision and values.
Caring Spirit -
We honor the sacred dignity of each person.
We set and surpass high standards.
We create joyful and welcoming environments.
- We do the right thing with openness and pride.
We deliver care that seeks to eliminate all harm for patients and associates.
- We are accountable for the resources entrusted to us.