Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- 1201 Oakridge Dr.
- Ft. Collins
- Job ID
EcoData Analytics, LLC is seeking an experienced Database Administrator (DBA) with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience to work onsite in Cheyenne, Wyoming. This is a full-time salaried/benefited role. Only local area candidates will only be considered.
- The position will administer, performance tune, validate accuracy of, organize, and clean-up any erroneous data within the various databases via onsite and remote (VPN) access.
- This will include implementing column store indexes, creating, maintaining and enhancing SSIS packages, modifying smart client that handles rule’s validation, performance tuning poorly running indexes, implementing database security and auditing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT field or commensurate work experience
- Three to five years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server database administration
- Three to five years of experience working with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience migrating to and working in an Azure cloud environment is a plus
Environment (Working conditions, physical requirements):
- This position will require moving of up to 10 lbs. This position will be mostly stationary requiring some movement around the office and frequent communication with others. The average working hours will be 8 hours per day for this position with occasional need to exceed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- EOE M/F/D/V/SO