Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior/Lead GIS Software Developer
- Virtual - USA
- Job ID
- Work closely with business analysts and end-users to design custom services and enterprise applications that meet functional requirements.
- Design, develop, and deploy customized web-GIS solutions and services using ArcGIS Online.
- Provide user support, training, and technical communication to meet the needs of multiple audiences.
- Perform server-side development using.Net, .Net Core, Node (Express, etc.)
- Utilize ORMs such as Entity Framework (code-first), NHibernate (fluent), Mongoose, etc.
- Utilize relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.) and No-SQL databases (Couch, Mongo, etc.) on back-end
- Implement user interfaces using good usability and user experience practices
- Bachelor's Degree in GIS, Computer Science or related field.
- Five years demonstrated experience in web-based and desktop GIS application development.
- Experience developing with ArcGIS Online.
- Application development experience with XML and C# in a .NET environment.
- Daily Usage of version control and Continuous Integration within (Git, TFS, Jenkins)
- Experience with Model-View-Controller frameworks.
- Familiarity with ESRI tools (ArcSDE, ArcServer, ArcGIS Desktop) within a .Net environment.
- Experience with a CSS preprocessor such as LESS or SASS.
- Experience using SOAP and REST specifications.
- Understanding of Docker and similar systems
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
Environment (working conditions):
- This position will be mostly stationary requiring some movement around the office and frequent communication with others. The average working hours will be 8 hours per day for this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- EOE M/F/D/V/SO