Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Lead (UI)- Confluence Group, a Xylem Brand
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
We’re a global team unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges. Developing new technologies that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities. In more than 150 countries, we have strong, long-standing relationships with customers who know us for our powerful combination of leading product brands and applications expertise with a strong focus on developing comprehensive, sustainable solutions. For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com
If you are excited and passionate about helping us solve water, we want to hear from you!
Skills and Experience:
- 5 + years software development with direct client involvement
- Able to create quality mockups, proof of concepts, and prototypes
- Web Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Product development life-cycle experience for mature production software
- .NET server applications (C#, WCF, MEF)
- SQL Server/SSMS
- Jenkins/CI frameworks
- Test-Driven Development & Automated Testing
- Jira Studio
- MS Azure
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Understanding of fiber or utility networks (preferred not required)
- Research and learn new technologies, frameworks, and best practices
- Interacts with customers and the development team to gather and define requirements
- Perform complex analysis, design, and development tasks independently.
- Troubleshoots software problems and provides solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies.
The Software Lead (UI) will take technical ownership over the design and front-end development of new and existing platforms with Confluence Group.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours
- Travel: 10% or less
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.