Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
USI RG - Insulation Installer
We are looking for great team members to join USI RG Insulation, a TopBuild company. TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation products to the United States construction industry, based on revenue. We provide insulation services nationwide through TruTeam®, which has over 215 branches, and distribute insulation through Service Partners®, which has over 75 branches. TopBuild Home Services’ Environments for Living® program, is committed to helping builders construct high performance homes that are energy efficient, durable, and safe. TopBuild’s corporate headquarters is located in Daytona Beach, FL.
Our Core Values: Safety - Integrity - Diversity - Customer Focus - Continuous Improvement - Innovation - High Performance Teams
This position is primarily responsible for the safe and quality installation of insulation in residential and commercial buildings, working both inside and outside in crawl spaces, attics and basements to insulate these areas.
- Load and unload insulation materials
- Complete prep work for installation, may include foaming penetrations, caulking gaps, installing baffles, etc.
- Cut sections of Batt insulation to the proper fit, install in walls, ceilings and floors, as required
- Install mesh fabric (or netting)
- Load blower machine with fiberglass, cellulose, or rock wool insulation; regulate flow of materials. Blow to appropriate depth/density
- Install vapor and air barriers as needed
- Use common hand tools such as knives, scissors, saws, and staple guns
- Properly maintain equipment and tools
- Follow safety guidelines and procedures
- Ensure clean job site
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits: We promote an environment that offers a challenge, creates opportunities, fosters enthusiasm, maximizes full potential and rewards talent. We realize our employees are our most valued resource which is why we offer a variety of benefits including competitive compensation, comprehensive health, dental, vision coverage, paid holidays, paid time off, 401 (k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program services, flexible spending account (FSA), life insurance, short term and long term disability, discounted gym membership and a host of other discounts. Our goal is to promote a healthy work/life balance.
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability.
Please visit our website at: www.usiinc.com
High school diploma or equivalent
Special Certification or Licensing:
- Valid Driver's License
Legal Age Requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
Type of Travel Required:
- Regional - Daily
Amount of Travel Required:
Industry Specific (Construction, Insulation, Trades, etc.)
1-3 years construction experience preferred.