Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
seasonal sales associate
- Job ID
- # of Openings
The seasonal associate delivers an exceptional in-store experience for by supporting our sales and management team.
- Is a bold, fun, human ambassador of the brand.
- Exhibits pride through positive demeanor, body language and personal appearance.
- Maintains a welcoming environment that exceeds guest expectations.
- Demonstrate professional etiquette through integrity, honesty, and respect for others.
- Ensures that the store environment is engaging to all 5 senses of our guests by following the 5 senses checklist.
- Adds values to the guest experience with proficient execution of our monogramming and gift wrapping services.
- Provides an expedient and thorough check-out experience for our guests.
- Prepare store for opening and closing procedures, ensuring all 5 senses have been activated.
- Maintain merchandise in accordance with the company’s visual presentation standards.
- Acknowledges and represents our brand mission of job creations and American manufacturing.
- Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the brand.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about American manufacturing and job creation
- Flexible and adaptable to become a team-oriented individual that fits in a collaborative fast-paced, results-oriented work environment.
- Initiative to take on tasks and set own priorities and deadlines.
- Hands-on, well organized, self-motivated.
- Dedicated to high levels of customer service and sales productivity
Note: Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.