Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Customer Service
- Liza Levin
Who we are:
Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates.
Sixt hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. Sixt is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
What to expect:
As a Greeter, you are responsible for welcoming customers and ensuring an enjoyable experience during the rental process.
What you'll do to be Sixt-cessful:
- Provide excellent customer service to every customer that enters the branch
- Handle different situations daily
- Direct customers in the right direction based on their needs
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely manner.
What you'll need:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience; previous customer/escalation support experience preferred
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent management skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Ability to communicate in other languages (French, Portuguese, Hebrew, German, etc.) a plus.