Sound Advice Consulting Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sound Advice Consulting Services
Job Reference #: a1r0W000004qg9uQAA
Sound Advice is a boutique recruiting and consulting firm whose principal objective is to provide our clients with quality yet cost-effective contract consulting, direct hire/permanent placement recruiting and staff augmentation services.
We provide these services to clients in over 12 states and half a dozen countries that will enable them to successfully achieve their business goals and objectives. By helping build companies through identifying, attracting and hiring awesome people we help our clients build high performing teams, culture and successful brands. We’re proactive. We pay attention to detail. We know how to connect the dots. And since 2006, that’s exactly what we’ve been doing.
- Manage economic buyer relationship, including ongoing ROI demonstration leading to renewal and upsell
- Network internally to establish new senior relationships that further our position in the account with Sales Enablement, Sales Leadership, and Marketing across Role, Region, and Business Unit
- Develop and lead account strategy, including performing internal account reviews, business reviews, overall allocation of resource and re-engagement with stalled accounts
- Meet with target number of new accounts each month to build a new business pipeline that generates new logos each quarter
- Follow up on sales leads, qualify prospects, demonstrate our technology, and create and deliver effective presentations
- Negotiate and close Enterprise accounts by managing multiple constituencies through complex customer processes
- Maintain accurate activity and opportunity data in CRM, leading to accurate pipeline forecast
- 5-10 years direct sales experience and a proven track record of selling consultative, complex services to large corporations, including Fortune 500 companies
- A track record of exceeding quotas on a quarterly basis
- An entrepreneurial and competitive spirit
- Ability to create and deliver compelling and persuasive arguments with a C-suite audience
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail