Sound Advice Consulting Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sound Advice Consulting Services
About the Firm:
Born in New York City, Sound Advice Consulting Services (www.soundadvice.jobs) is super excited to announce that we have opened a new office in the heart of Denver, CO in Cherry Creek North. Sound Advice is a boutique consulting firm whose principal objective is to provide clients with cost-effective contract consulting, direct hire/permanent placement, and outsourced HR and bookkeeping resources.
We provide these services to clients in over 30 states and half a dozen countries that will enable them to successfully achieve their business goals and objectives. By helping build companies through people, teams, culture, support and feedback, we sit squarely in the middle. We’re proactive. We pay attention to detail. We know how to connect the dots. And since 2006, that’s exactly what we’ve been doing.
Sound Advice is seeking a motivated Career Coach to join our team. The right candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as an enthusiasm to learn and work effectively with the rest of the team. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-starter who is looking to gain both sales experience, hands-on coaching, and interest in learning about consulting services, recruiting, human resources, technology, and start-ups.
- Meet individually with clients (primarily virtually - but can be in person if local) to determine skill level, industry experience, and education/training needs
- Guide participants through challenges and create an individualized career plan
- Assist with developing resumes and cover letters, identify opportunities for employment and
- assist with the application and interview process
- Interface with employers and gather feedback to aid in maintaining successful employment
- Assist with identifying professionals to participate in industry-specific interview panels
- Other duties as assigned
- Expericence assisting clients in identifying personal goals, developing leadership skills and planning career moves
- Bachelor’s degree and related experience in Communications, Marketing, Psychology, Human
- Relations, Social Work, Business or related field, required
- Experience working in a mentoring or advising role
- Must be very comfortable with public speaking and be able to communicate ideas, advice, feedback and critiques professionally and concisely in individual and group settings
- Ability to recognize weaknesses and develop plans to aid in personal and career growth
- Must own the process and outcome of equipping clients for success in targeted high-growth industries
- Experience with SalesForce preferred
- Knowledge of workforce or industry trends in the US is highly recommended
- Demonstration of solid communication skills
- Must be proficient with Google products (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail, etc.)