Sound Advice Consulting Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sound Advice Consulting Services
Sound Advice is a boutique recruiting and consulting firm whose principal objective is to provide clients with business/technical/marketing consulting services as well as cost-effective contract consulting, direct hire/permanent placement, and outsourced bookkeeping.
We provide these services to clients in over 12 states and half a dozen countries that will enable them to successfully achieve their business goals and objectives. By helping build companies through people, teams, culture, support and feedback, we sit squarely in the middle. We’re proactive. We pay attention to detail. We know how to connect the dots. And since 2006, that’s exactly what we’ve been doing.
We are looking for a smart, automations expert to help us with our bot development. We are seeking someone with hands on experience using imacros and has created task automation bots. This position can either be in our Denver location or 100% remote. We need someone who pays attention to the details, is diligent, and is can understand how the business flow translates into task automation by the bot that you will be building an maintaining.
We currently have bots in operation. We need someone to take over the administration, maintenance, and future enhancement of these bots. We do not see this as a full time 40 hour a week position. We see this work being done as needed. So if you have a full time position and are looking to pick up additional work or do part time work this would work well.
- Create and maintain automation scripts using imacros.
- Execute test scenarios and ensure expected results perform per functional requirements.
- Develop, implement, and execute automation macros for all new uses cases/test plans for all new software development.
- Prepare and execute tests for performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Proven experience in using automation software specifically imacros.
- Experience using APIs to push/pull data.
- Experience with creating bots for automation purposes.
- Familiarity working with Salesforce.com
- Understanding of sales workflows and sales lifecycles is helpful