Sound Advice Consulting Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Public Relations Intern
at Sound Advice Consulting Services
About our Firm:
Born in New York City, Sound Advice Consulting Services (www.soundadvice.jobs) is super excited to announce that we have opened a new office in the heart of Cherry Creek North in Denver, CO. Sound Advice is a boutique consulting firm whose principal objective is to provide clients with business/technical/marketing consulting services as well as cost-effective contract consulting, direct hire/permanent placement, and outsourced bookkeeping.
We provide these services to clients in over 12 states and half a dozen countries that will enable them to successfully achieve their business goals and objectives. By helping build companies through people, teams, culture, support and feedback, we sit squarely in the middle. We’re proactive. We pay attention to detail. We know how to connect the dots. And since 2006, that’s exactly what we’ve been doing.About this Internship:
Sound Advice Consulting Services is seeking a motivated intern who can help support the Public Relations and Marketing team. The right candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as an enthusiasm to learn and work effectively with the rest of the team. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-starter who is looking to gain online sales experience hands-on experience and interest in learning about consulting services, recruiting, human resources, technology, marketing and PR. If you are able to receive college credit for the internship we are prepared to sponsor. This internship has the potential to convert into a full-time role upon graduation.
- Build social media traffic through sites such as: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Utilize You Tube for advertising and marketing
- Create social media events for speaking events
- Maintain the company voice and brand through all public relations aspects
- Create and utilize relationships within the PR space to uncover potential partnerships and service exchanges
- Generate ideas for ways we can promote our services, website, company, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Great understanding of social media and how to grow followers
- Superb communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow
- Flexible work schedule
- Reliability is a must!!
- Ability to work virtually
- Undergraduate candidate pursuing a BA/BS degree (Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations, or Communications is preferred)
- Requires high school diploma and current class standing of sophomore or above
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Unrestricted Authorization to work in the US
- Work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Work with people in a wide variety of settings and situations
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Are able to pay attention to the details and not make mistakes
- Must have strong computer proficiency
Able to take direction and to work as part of a team
An excellent communicator
Excellent people skills
You take initiative, ability to respond, and to work quickly/under pressure
Able to be trusted with sorting out complicated tasks
Always punctual – once you commit to something you see if through to the end and make sure whatever project you’re working turns out perfect!
If you are self-disciplined, self-motivated, proactive, & strive to be the best at what you do – then this internship is for you. If you need someone else to motivate and micro manage you – this job is not for you.
What you will get out of it?
You will learn a lot. Hands down - You will learn how business works not just what they say in the classroom
You will learn real business and critical thinking skills that will help you get a job post college
You will learn how to use some of the industry’s leading technology and processes
You will be mentored
When you successful finish this program you will be ready to get a real job
You decide your hours - great flexibility and ability to work remotely
If you are able to receive college credit for the internship we are prepared to sponsor
2018 Internship begins immediately and we are looking for 20-40 hour commitment • In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution
This is an unpaid internship